Thursday, February 10, 2011

What Brazallian Wax Pattern To Get

sunshine and pizza in Seven Easy in Ascona

Seven Easy, Ascona, 091 780 77 71

pulled This beautiful weather is Yannick and me to Ascona on the piazza. We sat by the afternoon in Seven Easy outside and enjoyed the sun to the fullest, Yannick could benefit from this increase also with Vino - I do not, unfortunately, because today I was driving with the turn, but I was able to yesterday drinking Prosecco and Merlot Bianco and was chauffeured by his son.

Of all the pizzas are in Seven Easy for us one of the best. Today there was for the Son Pizza Carpaccio with arugula and Parmesan shavings, I opted for the Menu del Giorno, consisting today of a mixed green salad and like here with Claus from Moscardini with vegetables.

0 comments:

Post a Comment