Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Can Spondylitis Be Cured

Ristorante alla Stazione, Lavorgo

Ristorante alla Stazione, Lavorgo, closed Sunday evening and Monday,
Tel.No. 091 865 14 08

I am today with Yannick ever "driven up" on Friday comes and brings Gerhard Caro - then we enjoy the four of a long weekend.

choose for the noon arrival we like a restaurant "just hinter'm Gotthard", ie, in the Levantine, in which many (we until a few years) heedless rush past on their way to the south. Too bad, because then one escapes many, including this beautiful Ristorante in Lavorgo, of which I have reported before click here.

Yannick decided on the daily menu, consisting today of homemade ravioli Magro with butter and sage.

Then there was roast beef with potatoes and carrots.

I had hot vegetable antipasto with Parmesan shavings

and then by the friendly chef, Signor Crosetti recommended sea bass, Mediterranean style with tomatoes and olives.
We both were excited, the warm vegetables was as easy as it should be cooked al dente and seasoned with fresh thyme, I hope it is on our next trip is still on the card - I would order it immediately. The sea bass was cooked to perfection, wonderfully aromatic. How I wish I could have tried some of the fine wines that you can even choose in the small cantina, I will certainly make up for the next time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment