Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Nadine Jensene Milking

It has not let me through the Gotthard ;-)

Yes, I am still in Ticino. Something to keep me here magically fixed ;-) Fortunately, I can thanks to modern, sophisticated Kommunkationstechnik work from here. I do too, and I've just read today in one of my favorite books of Ticino, "Ticino" by Esther Scheidegger the following by Erich Maria Remarque:

"Ascona most excited not to work, but to do nothing. How many I've met already, just arrived, to do with the intent to complete the work ! Soon she was seen slowly to the other in the sunshine and eager to sit in front of the Albergo overlooking the Lago Maggiore. "

But from this side at the moment I am threatened by no danger, I can not sit in the sun, for on the southern side of it raining cats and dogs. But even in such weather, I think the view of Lake Maggiore is still terrific, do not you think too?

0 comments:

Post a Comment