Saturday, January 15, 2011

Whipple No Clean Margins

Ticino restaurant Cicoria Verde

Ticino restaurant Cicoria Verde

Today I have finally discovered our favorite grocery store in Daniela Cicoria Verde. I like the slightly bitter salad, a relative of chicory and radicchio, which I find so far only here in Ticino could. This time I will definitely try to raise Cicoria seed and sow it in the home garden.

I like him best cooked very simply. First, half a small onion and cut into thin slices. The walls must be really thin as possible. Place in a small bowl and sprinkle with a little fine salt and mix. A few tiny cubes of chili to give it, and leave about 15 minutes to run through the onion slices are lightly glazed. Prepare

a vinaigrette of red wine vinegar, mustard, olive oil, salt and pepper, in the very fine Strip-cut salad business is to give the onion slices and serve immediately

0 comments:

Post a Comment