Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Transmitted Through Needles

Award: Dearest Blog

Ulrike von Küchenlatein me to my first Blog birthday this Award:

Thank you, dear Ulrike, I feel very honored and pleased to accept the award. I think the idea behind this blog known to unknown Make very good and also like to support this. Especially in the last few days I've been through this award already discovered many new blogs worth reading, my blogroll is getting longer and longer ;-)

I would love to give all in my blog list this award, but I will confine myself entirely aware of the "not so well known"

Marion, a French woman living in Munich: http://marionion.blogspot.com/

Jutta, German Roman: http://www.dielorbeerkrone . com /

Véronique, one writes like herself: French living in Germany: http://wiegottindeutschland.blogspot.com/

The rules for conferring this award:




"You have been awarded the Award and would like to pass it to?


Create a post by you post the Love Blog image and the instructions reinkopierst (= the text you are reading). You should also link to the blog of the person who gave you the award and let them know via comment in her blog that you accept the Award and its Award can be the link of your posts there.

Then you are thinking about you 3-5 favorite blogs, you also link in your post and comment by the owners of each function will inform that they have been tagged and here also the link angibst of the post, in which the declaration is.

Dear Blogger: The aim of this action is less well known, good blog to bring to light. So I ask you to post any blogs that already have been 3,000 readers daily, but talented beginners and people who blog for a while though, but still not known. "





0 comments:

Post a Comment