Sunday, January 16, 2011

Should I Whiten My Teeth When I Have Gingivitis

My Holiday Kitchen : Cordon Bleu

My Holiday Kitchen: Cordon Bleu


meantime it has already rumgesprochen that is one of Gerhard's favorite dishes Cordon Bleu. It goes best with him in Sandra Grotto al Bosco Avegno , but it is in its well-earned winter break. Then we proceed but at himself for action.




At our favorite butcher at Gambarogno, Macelleria Branca Vira , we get extra wafer-thin slices of veal, the Signor Branca tailors specifically to us for Cordon Bleu - we need only still to fill. We do this with 2 thin slices of boiled ham, and we have a mild cheese used Ticino, cut into slices. The pulp from the inside and out with salt, pepper, nutmeg spice, fill it and then coat them. Nice crispy roast over medium heat.
We have had a vegetable pea (TK) and carrots, seasoned with salt to butter and finely chopped parsley and potatoes.

Note: We will be pressing the batter before frying, so she throws NICHTaufgeht and bubbles - I like this airy, not bloated stuff at Cordon Bleu, but only the genuine Wiener Schnitzel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment